It's Monday morning and I don't have anything particularly interesting to write about. (It's a good thing I'm not in marketing.) Let's start with a bulleted list and see where it takes us…
- Jay has long been a SimGolf addict. I think I am too. I don't really remember much of the weekend. The game employs some sort of futuristic time-shifting technology whereby 20 minutes of gameplay results in 2 hours passing in the outside world.
- That's the first time I've ever typed "whereby."
- We had our first 80 degree weather on Saturday. I celebrated with a 60 miles motorcycle ride and sleeping with the windows open.
- I started my own Easter tradition: bratwurst, mac & cheese, and Xbox. I suppose you think that an Easter tradition should be different from every other day of my life, but who are you to judge, Mr. or Mrs. Fancypants?
- This week may involve the first Phillies tailgate of the year (Thursday.) Let me know if you're interested.
- "I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages." – William H. Mauldin
And finally let's close out with a few chuckles: