Our 2021 fantasy season is over! Logan beat Tyler in the championship game to bring home first place. It might take a little while for the Tyler’s pain to wear off as he left a WR with 50 points on his bench. Ouch! And in a last minute comeback on Monday night, Andy beat me for 3rd place. Here are the final standings:
I don’t care much about getting fourth instead of third, but I did come across an interesting story about the last minute score from Najee Harris (Andy’s running back.) Read here if you’re interested but that play decided a lot of fantasy championships!
Here are a few end of the season stats for you:
- Logan’s 1933.33 regular season points comes in 3rd on the list all time behind himself in 2018 (2024.38) and me in 2015 (1955.86).
- Luke’s opponents scored an average of 129.37 regular season points which sets a new league record.
- Andy won when it counted and finished in 3rd place despite having the lowest season point total (only 84% of what Logan scored in first place.)
- Logan now has 4 first place finishes in our league.
- We all know the draft day projections are bogus, but this year’s projections correctly named the top four teams.
- Tyler has finished 2nd in the league in both of his seasons.
- Logan had the most points this season from drafted players (1876.65) and I had the least (1331.62)
- I had the most points from this season post-draft acquisitions (689.65) and Andy had the least (101.37).
Here are the top players for various positions:
Thank you everyone for playing this year! I appreciated all those full rosters and nobody pulling an Antonio Brown. I hope you’ll all come back next year, but as always, if you want out, please let me know sooner rather than later so I can find a replacement.
On to the weekly awards…
|This Week||This Season||All Time|
|Highest Team Score||Nick had 132.98||Tyler had 176.03 (Week 14)||Luke had 202.63 (2019)|
|Lowest Team Score||Luke had 85.49||Andy had 60.86 (Week 9)||Andy had 41.29 (2015)|
|Biggest Blowout||Chelsea beat Luke by 19.07||Chelsea beat Andy by 77.04 (Week 3)||Luke beat Andy by 113.02 (2010)|
|Closest Win||Andy beat Ben by 2.17||Logan beat Ben by 0.92 (Week 10)||Tyler beat Nick by 0.01 (2018)|
|Longest Active Winning Streak||Nick has a 5 game winning streak||Logan had an 8 game winning streak (Week 14)||Micah (2011), Ben (2015), and Logan (2021) had 8 game winning streaks|
|Longest Active Losing Streak||Luke and Ben have 2 game losing streaks||Chelsea had a 5 game losing streak (Week 9) and Nick had a 5 game losing streak. (Week 12) and Andy had a 5 game losing streak (Week 16)||Kyle had a 14 game losing streak (2011)|
|Highest Scoring Player||Ja’Marr Chase had 50.10 for Tyler.||Jonathan Taylor had 51.90 for Nick (Week 11)||Drew Brees had 60.54 on Tim’s bench (2015)|
|Lowest winning score||Chelsea won with 104.56||Andy beat Luke with 89.80 (Week 8)||Tim beat Jim with 79.34 (2015)|
|Highest losing score||Ben lost with 125.82||Logan lost to Andy with 143.14 (Week 6)||Tim lost to Luke with 169.11 (2019)|